onsdag 25 februari 2009

Dear Namn Saknas
Thanks for your kindness to me towards this transaction, I want you to know that you are the only person
who know about this transaction and I promise you that I will be giving you all the fundamental information
until this money is transfered into your account.
What I want from you is to assure me your capability of handling this transaction with trust by giving me the
following information about yourself:
1) Your occupation.
2) Are you married?
3) Tel No
4) Fax No
5) Your country.
6) Male /Female
7) Your full name
8) Your age
Base on this I will advise you to feel free all is well, I studied this transaction very well before contacting you
for assistance.
l have served this bank for so many years now and nearing my retirement I deem it necessary to utilize this
opportunity of the present unclaimed sum of money in the account of our deceased customer MR.
RICHARD BURSON FROM USA to help myself and my family after my retirement through the investment
I will establish in your country with my percentage in the transaction.
There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer MR. RICHARD
BURSON FROM USA and owner of the account number NADB4934109, with the following reasons:
(a) Before the death of our deceased customer his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of
directors of the bank because of the top secret and confidentiality of the transactions which our late
customer transacted with the various governments in West Africa.
(b) Owning to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank, it is therefore impossible for
the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin as well as the true inheriter of the money.
(c) And for the above reasons the managements of the bank authorized me officially as the foreign
remittance manager of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer. Therefore, the bank will
always abide by my official directions through the official authorization bestowed on me. And for this
reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected.
More so, the only information required from you by the bank is your banking data's as contained in the
official application which I will give you to send to our bank after your immediate response because the
receipt of your application is the commencement of the official process of this transaction.
Now I will like to use this opportunity to tell you the detail information concerning our deceased customer.
He held account number NADB4934109, with our bank. He died with his family as I stated in my first mail.
Since his death, this account has been dormant and nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this
money to him or her as the next of kin.
As the foreign remittance manager of this bank, I have studied this transaction very carefully and I have
noted that there are no risks involved. I am here to protect all your interests in this transaction until this
money is transfered into your account. Since I am here I shall be giving you all the developmental
information from the bank as soon as this transaction commences..
I know that you will not disappoint me when this money enters into your account I have all my hope in this
transaction because I will soon go on retirement. I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and
with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give you the best co-operation..
After the bank have approve your application as next of kin to the deceased customer. I will fly down to
your country for investment with my own share, but I will advise you to keep it as a top secret because no
body again knows about this transaction except you and I.
Call me on my private phone number +226 7690 7984 as soon as you receive this mail
I hope to hear from you soon
My regards to you and the entire family
Mr. Jonas Abas
This is my profile
Name: Mr. Jonas Abas
Country: Burkina Faso.
Address: #288 Quezin Nand Avenue,Ouaga 02 Burkina Faso.
Status: Married With Two Children.
Occupation: Civil Servant (Bank Of Africa-BOA,Ouagadougou ,Burkina Faso ).
Sex: Male
Call me on phone as soon as you receive this mail (+226 7690 7984).
I hope to hear from you soon
My regards to you and the entire family
Mr. Jonas Abas

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar