onsdag 25 februari 2009

Dear partner,
Thanks for your response. My good friend, this money belongs to our deceased customer,
Mr.Emmanuel Etukudo. He ran an import/export business enterprise and he was the major supplier
of Agricultural equipment and Machineries to the West African Economic And Monetary Control in
Burkina Faso .
I want to explain to you more of this transaction before we proceed further and to understand
ourselves the more, because that will be very important, it is one of the factors that will establish
trust and a better life among us, so we must always consider understanding as a tool for the
success of this transaction, and try to clarify each other if need be. Although banking is the same
but there are some certain qualities that makes your own system of banking to be of greater quality.
Actually I got your impressive e-mail through the search I made when I was looking for a reliable
person that can assist me in this transaction whole heartedly. It will be important to understand that
all the legal documentation has to be obtained but on the request of the bank, because my
influence and position has something to do with this transaction. The three things that has to be
done is (1) applying to the bank (2) re-activating the dormant account, (3) an affidavit of claim, but
before then, you have to apply to the bank after you have accepted to assist in this transaction,
although I have budgeted for this transaction but I still consider it very wise that I may need
somebody who will know exactly what we are supposed to do, and who can be willing to help
financially, even that is why I needed a capable hand. I have to be very specific because it is better
to know everything about the transaction before proceeding further.
I’m a banker and I know that there are a lot of restrictions in most of the banks nowadays due to
terrorist act in most countries, but in such a huge transfer, I will indicate, instructing the bank to
transfer 15 percent of the total sum involved in each transfer, with the patriot act now in place and
fraudulent act that made the world today not to understand which is real transaction and fraud.
Meanwhile I will guide you in several other transfer restrictions, this will give you the opportunity to
receive this money without questioning and bit by bit, because there will be bank to bank message,
identifying the source of income and that is the duty of my department, when I say I have perfected
this transaction, I mean it from the heart and you will see that as soon as possible.
Security aspect, if there is any risk of any kind I don't think I can risk my job opportunity for
something that I am not sure of; I am a manager in this same bank where the fund will be
transferred from to your designated account. I am also here to direct you in all things you are to do,
I contacted you because I can not make this claim alone except with you a foreigner. The deceased
customer, Mr. Emmanuel Etukudo from Taiwan died on May 2nd 2004, in a gassy car accident with
his entire family. Since then I have made several attempts to get any of his relatives to forward
claim for the fund but to no avail. Based on my personal banking experience, it had happened in
the past, when a customer died and after several years the fund automatically got transferred into
the bank treasury as unclaimed fund, that experience ignited my thought to this adventure.
During our auditing in the bank, we discovered the dormant account and the bank recommended
that after this fiscal year, the fund will be transferred into the bank treasury as unclaimed bills and
this warranted my search for a honest person who will apply for the fund and claim it so that we
share it together as I indicated in my previous mail, 40% you and 60% for me. I have worked here in
the bank for a period of time now without achieving anything that is why when I saw this
opportunity, I decided to utilise it. You have no much duty to do as I will be directing you
appropriately in every step so that we succeed. I am just an average civil servant here in the bank
and wouldn't like to miss this Golden opportunity I also want you to tell me more about your status
because I am beginning to take you like a partner that is why I would like you to do your best and
call me on phone once you receive this mail so that we talk to each other for better understanding.
I have given you a vivid account of all that is involved and think you are supposed to declare your
stand to me to enable me know which steps to take because this is an opportunity I can not let go. I
want you to know that this transaction is going to join our families together because I will quit my
job after the money has been successfully transferred to your account and I make sure I delete all
necessary information’s regarding this transaction in the banks file.
I Want you to know that my family will be coming to join you very soon after the transaction gets
underway so you have to help me arrange for the visas for my family who will be coming to join
you because I have to wait a little after the transfer to avoid quitting my job unceremoniously
probably not to make the bank suspect me that is why my family will be with you once the fund is
transferred so that you people will withdraw some money and commence on some investments
under your supervision, I have an advice for you please, I don’t want you to leak this secret to
anybody so that our secret will be forever to avoid any body knowing how we made our money.
I hope you will continue in your honesty while I promise to do my best to see that we are victorious
at last. We don't need to delay so much because the bank has already made it clear that this fund
will be transferred to the reserve bank of Burkina Faso by the end of this fiscal year auditing. You
have to remain focused, to make sure that you make no mistake in this transaction. You have to be
very careful and make sure that this transaction remains a secret known by only two of us and I
promise you that colours will be ours sooner than your expectations.You can call me with this
phone number:
+226 76 86 44 69.
Best regards..
Mr Sediq Marin.
I decided to explain this transaction in details to your understanding. - Yahoo! E-post Page 2 of 2
http://

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar