onsdag 25 februari 2009

I hope to hear from you soon send your passport no to the bank to avoid delay
"Jonas Abas" jonasabas1@yahoo.fr

Dear Jürgen Wille de Nitets
Thanks for your mail I have received your mail and understanding that you have send the application form
to the bank and bank want you to send a copy of your passport to them I will advice you to send your
passport number to the bank as soon as you receive this mail. Again there are some certain things you will
promise me so that we will achieve our aim without any problem.
They are as follows:
1) You should keep this transaction as top secret until this fund is transfered into your account because
nobody knows about this business except you and I.
2) You have to promise me that you will not betray me when this fund is transfered into your account as
you may know that this transaction is my only hope of life survival with my family.
3) You will send to me a letter of invitation as soon as this fund is transferred into your account there in
your country so that I will fly down to your country to invest my own share. As I said before send your
passport number to the bank as soon as you receive this mail don't wait untill you travel back to sweden
before you will send your passoprt to the bank so send your passport number to the bank as soon as you
receive this mail to avoid delay and inform me. I am assuring you 100% secret from my own side.
I hope to hear from you soon
My regards to you and the entire family
Mr. Jonas Abas

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar