onsdag 25 februari 2009

I hope to hear from you soon send your passport no to the bank to avoid delay
"Jonas Abas"

Dear Jürgen Wille de Nitets
Thanks for your mail I have received your mail together with your passport number I will like you to
send your passport number to the bank to the bank as I told you before I also understand that you still
have about two weeks to spend in canada. Please send your passport number to bank as soon as you
receive this mail and inform me as I told you before I am assuring you 100% secret from my side.
I hope to hear from you as soon as you send your passport number to the bank.
My regards to you and the entire family
Mr. Jonas Abas
I hope to hear from you soon send your passport no to the bank to avoid delay - Yaho... Page 1 of 1
http://

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar